– morning cuddles from a sweet blond-haired babe
– hot chai latte’s on cool autumn days
– having parents who are always on your side
– listening to the practicing pluckings of a newly sharpened banjo player
– having my toddler warm and cozy against me in a woven wrap
– old timey records playing while I clean house
– antique markets and thrift stores
– evening walks and talks with my mister
– getting some time to read and write
– when Ellie’s eyes light up at something new
– a sassy french bulldog
– bookstores and fabric stores (and going into Anthropologie with some money)
– baby girl kisses
– hanging art in my home
– lying next to my husband at the end of the day and watching our darling girl sleep.
This is Happiness to me.
* Inspired words for November’s Prompt A Day!